Thursday, April 12, 2007

What have we come to?

As many of you now Anna Nicole Smith is no longer with us. She was Playboy modle, actress, and reality show Star. Plus is known for gaining and shedding wieght. Needless to say her life was pretty messed up. This past week has been filled with whois her baby's father?

How sad is that? In a world where people are starving, where people are being kicked out fo thier homes, familes are breakign up, and school kids need to wear bullet proof vest; what we see on the "news" is about a lady who slept around, and had a child out of wed-lock, and nobody knew who the real daddy was. At one point in our society she would of been an outcast, and looked down on. Today she is celebrated. The Baby's father is a former boyfriend. At least this child will know it's dad. Unfortunitly it will only know it's mom, by the morally challenged news stories and pictures that are Anna Nicoles Legacy.

When we speak and act, we really need to think about how this will affect others. A lesson I wished I learned earlier in my life, and one that I am still learning.

God,
Grant me the wisdom to see the outcome of my actions, and the knowledge to keep my mouth shut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Mal - I couldn't agree with you more, it's about time we get back to the basics of life. Preach on Brother.