Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dale E

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I watched the CMT show Dale the other night and it got me to thinking about what would people say about me after I died? Would I be known as a man that loved the Lord, loved his family and the people around him? Will I be known for being a world-wide known preachers? Not that I am one but who knows what God will do with my life.

We will all die someday. What we do with this life that God has given us will matter. Did I glorify God? Was I a good and faithful servant? That is what really matters. How did I show the Love I have for Jesus to other people?

The parts of the "Dale" show was when He won Talladega and was shouting "Praise God"! People knoew that Dale loved the Lord. Jesus and racign were big parts of his life. I think that si what made Dale a hero to me. He lived his life, and gave God the glory for his success.

It also reminded me of another hero of mine who once said "Everyman dies, not everyman really lives."Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May our Lord shine brightly on you today.

No comments: