Thursday, January 07, 2010

A friend needs Help

Greetings,
I like to share with you about my sister's health in Fiji. She has been having a bleeding intestine for over a year and had two surgery and nothing change. The doctors has send her back to my Island because they can not do anything more. She is laying in bed or by wheelchair.I call my mother in Fiji yersterday and she said that things doesn't look good and we don't know how long she is will live.She is 38yrs and she lives with her husband and 3 son and a daughter.

I know we always send our newsletter to raise fund for the mission and projects but this will be a challenge for me to ask directly for my own use and not for mission. If you please consider pray and see if you can help financially for my ticket to Fiji. Roundtrip Guinea Bissau to Fiji $4,332 and $500 for my travelling Total Cost: $4,832.

If you felt to help with my ticket, please send it direct to Equip 21, Box 777, Ronan, MT59864 (for tax purpose) please don't send on Western Union. Or you can call me direct @ 245-665-9519 or 245-580-4682. I'm planning to leave from Guinea Bissau on Jan 9.

Above all we are serving a miracle working God and I put my hope and trust in Him to heal my sister.

May God bless you for taking the time to pray for Makereta Buadamu Draunidalo (sister's name)

Emosi Tatukivei
Guinea Bissau, West Africa

No comments: