Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Wii saved my marriage

After saving up, and researching different games consoles my family and I bought a Nintendo Wii. My X-box died, and it was time for us to invest in game system that we all could play and that required you to move around. Last nigt we boxed, played Tennis, and baseball for 3 hours. The whole family was involved including the 4 and 18 month old.

Why do I say it saved my marriage? Becasue it gives a nother thing to do togeter as a family. No longer will sit there and play by myself. Now I can enjoy teaching, adn watching others play as I rest from the excercise I am actually getting. Not a lot, but more than just sitting on the duff and playing.

Plus we can teach life lessons abotu loosing, sharing, and takign turns. And there is nothing funnier than watching our 4 year old throw a fast ball, and have her cheer when the batter hits a home run.

Enjoy your family and friends,
M

No comments: