Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Blog

Good morning all,
I hope that you had a good Sunday, and that you found a place to worship and serve the Lord. I wanted to give you an update about about a new blog community I part of it is called "Centrist Christianity" http://centristchristianity.blogspot.com/
I am one of the writers of this blog that mixes points of views from different people in the Christian Walk. I will be bringing in a conservative leaning moderate point of view. My Theology is conservative, whiles others are not. There should be some good discussion and debates in the coming months.

Some people wonder why I use Imperfect Warriot, instead of my real name. It is for protection. I have herd too many stories of ministers churches being contacted about what thier pastor was writing on his blog or message boards. The leaders of my church know that where I blog and where I psot on forums. I am accountabel to these men, and to the Lord, my Savior. We do not need any trouble makers trying to do what they do best - cause trouble- in our place of worship. That is why I do not use my real name.


I will continue to try to update this blog weekly. Sorry abotu last week. THe in-laws were in, and I was busy with them, and my normal preacher duties.

May God shine richely on you today.

-IW

No comments: