Monday, October 22, 2007

Ask Anything

Pastor Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church in Seattle will be starting anew series in Januray answering the top 9 questions that people pose to him. I have posed a question about his beleifs with the subject of baptism. I ask that you vote this topic, because I would love to hear what Mark has to say about baptism, using Scripture, Jewish teachings, and Early Church beleifs.

Please vote often and daily. You can vote up to 10 times a day. If we vote 10x a day for the till Novemeber 1st, we have a gret chance of Mark answering this question.

http://askanything.marshillchurch.org/alphas/681-what-do-you-teach-on-baptism-romans-6-3-7-acts-2-38-acts-22-16-gal-3-27-1-peter-3-20-21-eph-1-3-14-mark-16-15-jewish-history-early-church-or-do-you-teach-zwingli-who-stated-the-apostles-were-wrong

Thank you,
M

2 comments:

David H. Willis said...

I voetd my 10 times today. I hope it makes it, but i think we'l be disappointed as I've heard Driscoll on baptism before.

Malsteem said...

I've heard him before too, that si why I put those vesres and the references to the Early Church and Jewish History